24 April 2006

It's been a hard day's night...

I've finished the first paper. 16 pages. And am almost done with the second, which is due tomorrow. I suppose the total count for work written this semester will land somewhere around 50 pages, pretty normal these days. 2 classes. 50 pages. And then, I start thinking about how much I have probably written over the past several years. I'm sure that I'll hit 1000 soon. Amazing really to think about it. 1000 pages of Jimmy text out there, only half of which would truly interest you. I wonder how much of it has actually interested me? Or still would? I'll post a paper if I get at least 5 requests for it. 5 requests. Tell your friends... Then we'll see who's interested.

Thanks for your prayers by the way. They've helped.

Oh and I'm thinking of hitting up the Andy Warhol Museum when I visit Pittsburg this Wednesday. I'll let you know.

5 comments:

Mr. Jenkins said...

1 request

Mr. Jenkins said...

oh... i had to:

ltriwvze:

"little tony rizzle, is wanda very zizzle? eh?"

Anonymous said...

I second that vote with another, and you don't even know who I am. But here is a hint: Roses are red, these poets aren't dead, jimmy crack corn, maybe I'm a fed, but the truth is true and must be said, I like playing your XBOX.

Anonymous said...

neat peom but anonymous your poem doesn't rhyme all the time.

Mr. B said...

hahaha. yes. she does. XBOX 4 EVA!!!