27 April 2007

since i can pretty much say what i want

i kinda like the fact that not many people read this blog anymore.

i still have to censor myself for nick.

<< writing here deleted after a brief confessional with god. >>

oh well.

anyway.

life is good.

and if you've never planned a wedding,

you should try it sometime.

it's fun.

4 comments:

Mamie said...

you'd be really surprised jimmy at who reads these things. i mean i have recently had various random people say stuff to me in person about my blog that I had no idea even knew I had a blog. its kind creepy. so watch out.

I have been trying to devise a way to figure out who all visits my blog. my system is not yet complete. i'll let you know when it is.

jimmy (dge.y.m.ie) said...

sweet. thanks for the warning. i'll be careful. like a spy or a ninja.

Anonymous said...

jimmy! call dan back, he has to tell you something interesting

Mr. Jenkins said...

haha. i'll call you tomorrow. promise.