05 August 2008

I haven't given you a bonafide update in a while.

Here's the latest:

  • I'm about to start teaching Writing 101 at Winthrop. It should be fun times. I have to pick out my textbook in the next 48 hours.
  • Just went to Folly Beach for the weekend. We celebrated Lauren's grandmother's 90th birthday and saw my good friend Erik.
  • Lauren and I also celebrated our 1 year anniversary a few weeks ago. We escaped from the world together and stayed in a far away cabin for the weekend. It was good.
  • I'm reading through the book of Acts, which kind of makes me feel like "not-as-good-of-a-Christian-as-Paul," but also makes me feel like I want to be better.
  • I'm eligible for a phone upgrade but can't afford one of those cool touch phones, which makes the entire operation kind of a bummer.
  • I need to get my oil changed.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to keep everything current mo' better.

No comments: