19 April 2005

Pink Spray Paint and Jesus

yeah. i even thought of my own publishing co. name: Pink Paint Press.

dgeymie: did i ever tell you that story about the pink spray paint and me and god?

spunkyrunnerblue: noooo..

spunkyrunnerblue: i've got all night.

dgeymie: oh man, it's so rad

spunkyrunnerblue: you should post that too.

spunkyrunnerblue: but go

dgeymie: k. i will.
dgeymie: k.

dgeymie: Well my freshman year I was living near that lake.

dgeymie: and i took a lot of walks thereabouts because i was still searching and fighting god.

spunkyrunnerblue: (good already)

dgeymie: just wait.

dgeymie: so
dgeymie: one day I'm feeling really guilty, because i always felt guilty before i was a Xian.

dgeymie: but this day was awful
dgeymie: i think i probably ************* or something.
dgeymie: i can't really remember
dgeymie: (I'll leave that out of the blog though)
dgeymie: anywho
dgeymie: I'm feeling guilty walking down the street and just feeling distant from God.
dgeymie: and i come to this street corner and a car pulls up right in front of me

spunkyrunnerblue: ...

dgeymie: Now, it's important to describe the car.

spunkyrunnerblue: k

dgeymie: It's like an old Caddy, gold, with a really old lady hunched down in the front seat.

spunkyrunnerblue: mm hmm

dgeymie: a car that you wouldn't expect this from, but
dgeymie: on the side was painted in pink spray paint: I love you, Jim!

dgeymie: It was amazing.

spunkyrunnerblue: o
spunkyrunnerblue: ?

dgeymie: yeah man.

spunkyrunnerblue: i have to let that sizzle

dgeymie: God was just telling me he loved me
dgeymie: in a moment of desperate guilt.

spunkyrunnerblue: that is EFFIN' amazing.

4 comments:

matt said...

Yo Man, thAt story is rAd!

Anonymous said...

holy camoly, that is the craziest thing ive ever hear! i cant believe i didnt know this before...are you making it up?!?!?

Del said...

Hey buddy,
I haven't talked to you since we hung out. I like your blog. you should check mine out. I hope that you are doing well. Keep in touch.

D-E-L

Mr. B said...

The story is all true. I had actually forgotton about it for awhile. Pink Paint Press is on the way in a few months . . .

Adam. I am so sorry bro. I will strive to be a better brother.