skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Admit to it...
Okay. It's been up for about a week; and now I have to ask. Who clicked on the random PORNO site link out of curiosity??? Just admit to it. You are all very sick. I mean, did you really think I would link to a porn site on my freaking blog? Gross!
6 comments:
I'll be the first to admit ... I clicked it. I had to know.
Yeah I clicked..I'm curious like a cat. They used to call me wiskers back in high school...
duh.
and i am not sick... mom says i'm special.
hey there. you ran off before i could say hello...another IM moment across an ocean. hope your day goes well. cool pics on the blog...glad youre dancing again. i have some freaking awesome pics these days. peace (thats my name).
Just to let everyone know. Jim did not massage my glutes, as they are spelled. And I am not homosexual. (like Jim is)....
Sooo... Jim, see you after work?
Post a Comment