11 August 2005

Disillusioned

(since I am posting regularly again now.)

today i feel disillusioned. i don't know what God wants, but I know that I desperately want God. My mom is very sick with her chemotherapy. The family is all over the place. I'm busy and slammed at work with crazy science projects. I can't get anything done artistically or with pink paint. Among other things....

Where am I going? How does God want to use my life? I don't know. I know that he has big things, I just feel so weird right now. Like tired, but not tired. You guys can't answer these things, I know, but pray that God will console my heart. It feels hurt and lost (not lost like seperate from God, lost like don't know where it is). I want to be great, but I know that I can't plan out how to live. My goal today is just to live and love God. I want to try to let everything else fall into place.

5 comments:

matt said...

right on doc.

Mr. Jenkins said...

"i wish no chains upon you, wild flowers in the yard, good friends to send you mail. that change is coming hard. i wish warm rains upon you and snow like playing cards. i wish no chains upon you, but saying it isn't hard..."

(our pals, aloha)

Del said...

Jimmy of the 33,
Man, I feel like I know exactly what you are going through. I am at a weird place right now myself. I feel so aimless here in seminary with two random jobs. It is weird. I don't have many friends here that I can actually talk to. Most of my relationships are superficial. How do I do better with that, I don't know.....

But I love you man, I am praying for you always.

Del of the 33, always and forever

Del said...

oh yeah, how come you ain't got me linked on your blog....??? :( :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.