
So I just took my first graduate English course Tuesday night and it rocked! I am now officially an Eagle at Winthrop University. That's right--no longer a cougar, but an eagle; I've morphed. I love being back in that nerdy environment that I hold so dear to my heart. I am taking Neo-Victorian literature and Short Story writing, which I am hoping will lend itself to material for Pink Paint. It's way fun going back to school. I got to go get school supplies with Lauren Monday night and it is just makes me smile. For all you undergrads out there. Keep it real this semester, and enjoy it while you can. Being a grown up is boring, but you can call me Peter Pan. I wonder if I'll every really grow up. Probably not. Thank goodness.
9 comments:
now i get it!
Faith like a child, Jim, maybe some other things like a child are good too. Neo_Victorian, what's that? Go read my blog, I've got a good thing for you to pray for.
PS. Not mundane is it? God is listening to you Jimmy. There will still be mundane stuff too, but not all of it.
i want to go back to school.
me too niles. and i hated school.
Jimmy can I just say that my camera loves you and Lauren. I When through those pics I took on Fri and WOW, you guys are made to be seen from behind a lens! (If you want them I'll get em for you, lets say $20 a pic ;)
i have nothing deep to say ... only hi and its nice to read los blogs de amigos americanos. oh and i don´t wanna grow up either.
I am going back to school as soon as possible. That is if I stay a teacher and don't move on to another perfession.
when i was little, i wanted to be a tiger when i grew up... seriously.
Post a Comment