So, if you know me at all, you know that I really really like being naked. It's the best. I love that freedom that comes with being exposed. Gosh, I wish I were back in the garden of eden, all nakie and shameless. Anywho. I found this article about it and I quote:
"Yet, the truth is that nudity in the home, when handled in a respectful, matter-of-fact way, is perfectly natural and certainly not harmful. In fact, research suggests that children who have seen their parents nude do not grow up to be emotionally scarred, but instead are more likely to be accepting of their own bodies and comfortable with their own sexuality."
So take it easy and take it off. Kick back on the sofa, and let those seams make wonderful little impressions on your little hineys.
cheers mates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe I ever lived with you. I never saw you do that in the house. Maybe I wasn't around that much.
You are definitely on the outer fringes of sanity. Love you bro.
Del
dude. are you freaking kidding me? maybe you blocked it out, but the 33 was my ultimate nudedom! i clearly remember doing dishes in the buff...
yeah... i still don't know how i feel about it. but i did try the nude with god thing you suggested. beautiful. thanks.
The funny thing about reading the entry is that I was naked. I read it nakey. No joke!
sweet! nice going darby. way to start the revolution!
Post a Comment