06 November 2006

Wanna Experience the Lord?


Man. I've been dry lately. Struggling. Barren.


So, I've started listening to these sermons by John Piper on my iPod. They have been a breath of fresh air. It talks about the righteousness we've been given and how to live in that instead of sin. I like Piper because he's genuine and committed to truth.


You can find his sermons here. You don't have to have an iPod, you can download them into your iTunes... I'm listening to the Slaves to Righteousness series about halfway down. Rad.


I love you guys. Especially you.

7 comments:

Niles said...

missed ya sunday, broham. miami here we come!

Mr. Jenkins said...

rob bell is encouraging me right now.

dwsimmons said...

I remember that costume! I can't beleive you still have it.
wow. You never cease to amaze me Jimmy.
Daniel

jimmy (dge.y.m.ie) said...

to nick: rob bell is good. our pastor talked about a comment he made that wasn't biblically sound, but he's pretty good.

and daniel: i sleep in that costume every night. don't laugh. i'll try to call you soon.

niles standish: yes. miami. whoo hoo!!! you think they could hook me up while we're in there???

and ren: those pants!!! those darned pants.


(p.s. i really like that you all like reading what i have to say)

Mamie said...

what was the unbiblically sound comment and what was not sounding biblical about it? ... i mean i'd just be interested to know bc i really like robbie a lot myself and it can't hurt to investigate...

Mr. Jenkins said...

you should see a movie called, "thumbsucker"...

its beautiful.

ps. i wish you would write a book or something.

Mamie said...

no seriously. i want to know what your pastor said about the biblically unsound rob bell comment...