22 February 2007

Save Yer Ears!

So. As Per Mamie, all cheesed out music has been removed. Be expecting more visual delight from this blog to replace the new aural lack, since Ren got me a digital kamera for Valentine's Day, which some folks don't celebrate. I do though. I like V-day.

Also, I've been wondering how people can believe this statement as of late. I know I'm no good.

love ya much.
___________________________________

Here's how to embed music:

Hopefully you're using the new updated blogger. If not, shame on thee. It's much easier to play with.
Create a new Html thingy in your template and use this code:

never mind. just go here.

4 comments:

Mamie said...

thank you oh so much jimmy for the timely change

Mr. Jenkins said...

i thought about you today.

Mr. Jenkins said...

i have a mohawk.

Mamie said...

Yeah it was really good for me to hang with you guys. thanks a lot.

no i don't. its a long story that starts with me looking for one, and then getting tired and stopping. but lately i've been pondering starting again .. actually maybe going back to one I abandoned. I'd take suggestions.