
So I had my first big flub at the chemical lab today. Here's the story . . . I was mixing what's called a Self Leveling Underlayment formula in a mixer. The problem was that there were these little lumps in the batch, so I turned off the mixer to set it on the highest level, 3. I was using the first speed, so I thought, 3, that's just like 2 more than 1--no biggie. I turn the mixer back on and concrete goes everywhere. All over the lab . . . and me. It was ridiculous. The picture shows basically what happened. The look on his face is pretty accurate, as are the bulging muscles.
3 comments:
haha ... the sweat pants are pretty true to life too
I'd like to see you fight the rock dude from the neverending story!
I like a meaty man!
Post a Comment